How to Live Nurished
You may notice from our Instagram that sometimes we, and our customers will hashtag, #LiveNurished.
But what does it mean when we say to Live Nurished? We are here to serve a higher purpose, and we hope that you’ll be joining us to live a more Nurished life! Here are some examples on how you can #LiveNurished!
First and foremost, live your best life! No matter what you are, be the best version of yourself. And help your family be their best versions, too. Want to be a stay at home parent, well be the best stay at home parent you can be! Be the best version of you at your job, and at home. Be the best version that the people in your life deserve! If your child wants to improve at a hobby or sport, we believe living Nurished means supporting them and helping them grow into their best selves, too!
2. Put the right things in your body To Live Nurished, it means to put the right things in our body. Simply, the best ingredients come from Mother Earth. We have everything we need and it’s already been created for us. Nothing fake, and only real, whole ingredients.
3. Rise above the gimmicks Sometimes it can feel like finding whole foods, real ingredients, and taking care of your body is a full-time job. How can you rise above the noise and confusion of the supplement world? We want to help you spend time doing the things that you love and make this the easiest way you can eat healthily. No gimmicks. No artificial anything.
4. Be More Active Being active at least 30 minutes a day not only helps keep you in shape, but it is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your health. It relieves stress, gives you more energy, controls weight, helps fight disease, improves mood, and helps you sleep! https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/exercise/art-20048389
5. Enjoy your life more What are you doing to take care of yourself? Self-care is an important part of Living Nurished! And self-care is not all bubble baths and chocolate cake. Self-care helps you enjoy your life! It’s about creating a life you actually want to live and be a part of and not escape from. Self-care can be sleeping in on Saturdays, but it can also be making hard decisions because it will make your life better. https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2017/11/this-is-what-self-care-really-means-because-its-not-all-salt-baths-and-chocolate-cake/ Having a hobby can also be very beneficial to your life! They can help you take a break when needed, feel happier, you can learn more, less depressed, and even lower blood pressure! https://www.positivelypresent.com/2013/06/benefits-of-having-a-hobby.html
6. be better. “try a little harder to be a little better” Just remember, you can do anything you want. But you cannot do everything you want. You cannot be everything to yourself and to everyone else! It’s advisable to only pursue one thing at a time. To put your efforts into becoming the best version of whatever it is that you’re doing. Whether your passion is selling handmade soap or raising babies, becoming CEO, or climbing a mountain, pursuing one goal can help you achieve more. The saying, “a rising tide lifts all boats” will come true in your life. If you focus on one thing, everything else will fall more into place.
7. Philanthropy Please join us as we #LiveNurished as we strive to serve a higher purpose. We want to give service freely, at home and all around the world. We want to share knowledge willingly because we believe everyone deserves to know what they are putting in their bodies. And we hope you’ll join us! How are you living Nurished today?